Saturday, August 08, 2009

BRAINVADERS from Outer space!! (Iron Giant 10th year Anniversary)




Ten Years ago from last friday (Aug 6)
the Incredible (before the Incredibles)
movie the IRON GIANT was released.

Althought It didnt make money ,(due to lame marketing),
the Movie is a masterpiece.
So I decided to do this "spin off".
If you have seen the movie You will inmediately know
where this is from.

(I made up the name of the Sci-fi Horror film ,since they didn't have one for it ,
At least not that I know of...)

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

s reminds me of the 50s Sci-fi film that hogarth watches in the Iron Giant

Cartoons Inc. said...

I'm actually in the process of getting something made so submiting art is easier!!

Juan Bauty said...

I love it!

IRON GIANT PROJECT said...

Stephanie - you are smart. it is. Juan is the first artist to participate in the Iron Giant Project -and this piece is fantastic.

damon said...

nice

Josh Frost said...

Dude I love this piece very sick!

Pete Emslie said...

Juan,

What a fun image - this looks like a movie I'd want to see! I've been looking back through some of your previous blog entries too, and I think you're a tremendously talented cartoonist (and very prolific!) I particularly liked your cartoon of Samantha catching Darrin in the act with Jeannie. I'll have to pop in here to check out more of your work - keep it up!

Josh Frost said...

Love the update great work!

Solo said...

Cool, i could see it as a sequel or prequel for the Iron Giant.

Anonymous said...

Tonces Juanma???
Esta chido este, me gusta.
Nos estamos viendo. Saludos
Andres

Marcos Gp said...

Amazing :) great blog too

Elysa Castro said...

vaya!, esto me parece genial!

Kelly Conley said...

Great poster Juan! I love your retro styles.